Administrative & Bookkeeping Assistant – Part Time
Do you love to organize, create lists, and manage multiple project deadlines? Are you quick to learn new software, and always demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude? Do you love math? If you answered yes to these questions, then we may have the perfect job for you!
Silverado Technologies, based in Tucson, AZ, is seeking an Administrative and Bookkeeping Assistant to join our fast-growing managed IT Services Company. We have earned a solid reputation for exceptional customer service and will accept nothing else.
The Administrative & Bookkeeping Assistant reports to the Controller and provides office operations, administrative, bookkeeping, equipment, IT and HR admin support to our team. The ideal candidate is hungry to learn quickly, can take direction from multiple leaders, is detail-oriented, accurate, and makes sure no deadline is missed. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, creative, results-driven environment, with the potential for future career growth and promotion.
- Bookkeeping support duties such as data entry and preparation of invoices and purchase orders
- Administrative duties, such as scheduling appointments, creating and managing mailings, filing, copying, ordering and restocking supplies, scheduling building maintenance needs, running errands with own transportation, distributing mail, watering plants, making coffee, and maintaining and repairing office equipment
- Receptionist duties, including answering multiple line phones, and greeting clients, vendors and visitors
- Desire to learn beginning IT support duties, such as troubleshooting simple computer software, hardware, and network needs as instructed
- Run errands as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and bookkeeping experience required
- Proficient in QuickBooks, MS Word, and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, including a positive, engaging and collaborative attitude and communication style
- A proven track record supporting multiple team members
- Self-motivated, flexible and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to represent company values, including responsive and reliable customer service to team members and clients
- The ideal candidate is available for 4 hours each day, Monday-Friday
Valid Arizona Driver’s License and liability insurance needed for company errands.